Music (2Pac and other) (282)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

blackkk people stupid

we have black Hebrew god black president and we chose too kill each other after 500 + years of slavery serve 2 masters gang leaders really…

Started by TRAP JAW

0 Aug 29, 2016

2Pac's Legacy on Sprite Cans

On August 10 2016 I purchased one of the 2pac Sprite Obey Your Verse Limited edition drinks. There are "7" theories everywhere on that rece…

Started by Clifford Onehundredd Brown

0 Aug 12, 2016

Love

Just wanted 2 say i LOVE all you guys n girls. I'm still at it. As you all are. Keep striving keep Thinking we WILL Change this World. I se…

Started by Skase a.k.

0 Jul 18, 2016

2Pac Movie

I am finally glad that they are now doing Tupac movie but why called it All Eyez on Me? I think it would've been better if the movie was ca…

Started by Michael Shay Dicks

4 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Michael Shay Dicks

Rest In Paradise Deon Evans

Legendary producer of many 2Pac songs has passed away Rest in Paradise Deon Evans. The Bay area producer was responsible for legendary 2Pac…

Started by TruthAboutTupac Movement

0 Oct 26, 2015

New word "Makavelian" to be written and defined 12/16/2014

7 days from today on December 16 2014 I will be writing a special thread article on the new word "Makavellian" or Makavelian,in the article…

Started by Clifford Onehundredd Brown

9 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Shaun Overstreet

USTA BE AN ANGEL

WHAT REALLY MADE DEVIL STOP BEING ANGEL?

Started by TRAP JAW

0 Aug 15, 2015

Theresa Swann/Tammie Hawkins revealed

Her name is Tammie Hawkins. Her IG is: real1tamms She went with David Kenner to LA county jail to see Suge while he was waiting to be sente…

Started by Joe Shmoe

1 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Joe Shmoe

The FBI's Murderous Targeting of the Shakurs. Z magazine. July 2013 issue.

http://www.zcommunications.org/the-fbis-murderous-targeting-of-the-shakurs-by-john-potash The FBI's Murderous Targeting of the Shakurs by…

Started by John Potash

15 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Honey Liggins

2009 Talks (Phone) + Email w/ Clark County Coroner's Office x Davis Funeral Home

Email and phone transcripts from 2009: "From: [whiteout]  Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:53 PMTo: CoronerUnidentifiedSubject: Confirm Of…

Started by whiteout

6 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Honey Liggins

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}