whiteout's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"At what time in Afeni's Primetime Live interview does she give her account of when D…"

whiteout replied Jan 7, 2015 to 2009 Talks (Phone) + Email w/ Clark County Coroner's Office x Davis Funeral Home

6 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Honey Liggins

"Maybe ask D or Pavan. It appears they may have had a similar conversation with this…"

whiteout replied Oct 13, 2013 to Exclusive(?) Tupac Info via [REDACTED]

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Danielito San Miguel

"Interesting, but, I'm not surprised. They are a member of this site."

whiteout replied Oct 12, 2013 to Exclusive(?) Tupac Info via [REDACTED]

11 Oct 13, 2013

"I thought it was interesting and I shared it with you guys (without asking my source…"

whiteout replied Oct 11, 2013 to Exclusive(?) Tupac Info via [REDACTED]

11 Oct 13, 2013

"Also, this person said Tupac met with Kurt Cobain and Nirvana and planned to make a…"

whiteout replied Oct 5, 2013 to Exclusive(?) Tupac Info via [REDACTED]

11 Oct 13, 2013

"NOTE: I know it says "4:03AM." That was a mistype. (But, that's what I put in the em…"

whiteout replied Oct 5, 2013 to 2009 Talks (Phone) + Email w/ Clark County Coroner's Office x Davis Funeral Home

6 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Honey Liggins

"Chill. I can absolutely tell the difference between a track recorded in '93 and one…"

whiteout replied May 12, 2013 to Tupac: "Rest in Peace to my Motherfucka Biggie Smalls”

43 May 12, 2013
Reply by Young Makaveli

"You're spot on about how I feel in regards to "coincidence." I understand its a word…"

whiteout replied Mar 25, 2013 to Tupac: "Rest in Peace to my Motherfucka Biggie Smalls”

43 May 12, 2013
Reply by Young Makaveli

"Given everything  I said above, I also believe the "only possibility" you described…"

whiteout replied Mar 25, 2013 to Tupac: "Rest in Peace to my Motherfucka Biggie Smalls”

43 May 12, 2013
Reply by Young Makaveli

"I respect your opinion and trust you've done your research - like I assume everyone…"

43 May 12, 2013
Reply by Young Makaveli

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
11 hours ago
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
11 hours ago
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
11 hours ago
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
13 hours ago
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}