Don H's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"internet genius i am not. graphic web design? don't have the software and have not e…"

Don H replied Feb 28, 2016 to TruthAboutTupac Mobile Movement

1 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Don H

"I agree.  I can't say I'm as bothered about the title as i am about seeing how low b…"

Don H replied Feb 1, 2016 to 2Pac Movie

4 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Michael Shay Dicks

"This is the only theory that I have come across that attempts to cover a lot of gaps…"

Don H replied Mar 1, 2014 to "The NoGrapes Theory"

41 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Don H

"It's the only person I've seen so far that looks a lot like tupac and could play him…"

Don H replied Feb 19, 2014 to tupac being alive ?

102 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Don H

"I had no idea that 2pac had lost so much money due to legal fees / issues.  Makes pe…"

Don H replied Feb 1, 2014 to Natasha Walker About: 2Pac Being Homeless, 2Pac & Janet Jackson And Jada Pinkett

2 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Sagirmohammadadam

"There is no other group quite like bone thugs and harmony.  I'm happy for TAT for be…"

Don H replied Jan 25, 2014 to Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Participation

10 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by TruthAboutTupac Movement

"Interesting and energetic post! Speaking of the number seven....  If you subtract 40…"

Don H replied Nov 24, 2013 to Is Tupac alive?

4 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Greg

"who is it?"

Don H replied Oct 12, 2013 to Exclusive(?) Tupac Info via [REDACTED]

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Danielito San Miguel

"Even though I have not heard of almost all of these occurrences, I don't see how the…"

Don H replied Oct 11, 2013 to Exclusive(?) Tupac Info via [REDACTED]

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Danielito San Miguel

"I can tell you its not obvious from a common / average perspective.  In this society…"

Don H replied Jul 31, 2013 to The FBI's Murderous Targeting of the Shakurs. Z magazine. July 2013 issue.

15 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Honey Liggins

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}