All Discussions Tagged 'Murder' (40)

← Back to RE OPEN THE TUPAC SHAKUR MURDER CASE
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Notorious B.I.G. Murder Ex LAPD Detective Russell Poole Dies

Former Los Angeles Police Department detective Russell Poole, who led investigations on Notorious B.I.G.'s murder, has died.  Poole died s…

Started by Danielito San Miguel

0 Aug 20, 2015

Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders Coming Soon..

Two of the most notorious unsolved cases in the history of American crime – the murders of renowned rap stars Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smal…

1 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Drake

"When prison authorities searched Suge Knights cell in 1999, Suge had these two photos on the wall: Jai "Jake" Robles and Tupac Shakur"

Courtesy of Detective Greg Kading "When prison authorities searched Suge Knights cell in 1999, Suge had these two photos on the wall: Jai "…

0 Jul 16, 2015

Throwback Thursday..

0 Jun 18, 2015

NEWLY SURFACED SEPTEMBER 7, 1996 LAS VEGAS PHOTOS

Source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Unseen-Tupac-Shakur-Photos-Night-Of-Death-September-7-1996-Las-Vegas-/251779823741?_trksid=p20548

0 Jan 23, 2015

18TH ANNIVERSARY..

September 13th marks the 18th anniversary of the late and legendary 2pac.Wherever you are Pac, just gonna let you know that us at TruthAbou…

0 Sep 17, 2014

Tupac 2014: The “confession letter” and the white Cadillac

“Confession Letter”: Page 1 - http://postimg.org/image/x1x6vi65x/8d...Page 2 - http://postimg.org/image/j0yw444zt/0c...Transcription of le…

1 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Skase a.k.

Tupac Shakur's Murder Examined in New 'National Geographic' Doc "If Justin Bieber had gotten shot in Tupac's car, we'd know more," says Arsenio Hall

Close to two decades after Tupac Shakur died of gunshot wounds following an altercation in Las Vegas, his death remains shrouded in myster…

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Greg Kading

The Last Words of Tupac Shakur

The Last Words of Tupac Shakur Nearly two decades after the iconic rapper was gunned down near the Strip, his story has passed into lege…

1 May 23, 2014
Reply by Don H

Suge Knight’s Ex-Fiancée Says He Had Nothing To Do With Tupac’s Death

Suge Knight’s ex-fiancée says her former love had nothing to do with the murder of late rapper Tupac Shakur. Stormey Ramdhan, mother of tw…

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Don H

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}