2009 Talks (Phone) + Email w/ Clark County Coroner's Office x Davis Funeral Home

Email and phone transcripts from 2009:

"From: [whiteout] 

Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:53 PM
To: CoronerUnidentified
Subject: Confirm Official Coroner's Report

Hi,
I apologize if this was sent to the wrong e-mail (and I'm sure it was, probably like a million others over the last twelve and a half years), but its the only email you have listed. All I would like to know is if thishttp://thuglifearmy.com/images/coronersrep.jpg (also attached) is an Official Coroner's Report from your office. I am not from the press or any law enforcement agency. I just want to know if the document is legitimate.

Thank you,
[whiteout]"

"John Fudenberg <FUD@co.clark.nv.us>
1/20/09

to me 
Hello [whiteout],

I'm unable to confirm if this document is legitimate, it is difficult to read. Please fell free to contact me if you have any questions./

Thank you,

John Fudenberg, Assistant Coroner
Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner
1704 Pinto Lane
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
fud@co.clark.nv.us
www.accessclarkcounty.com
(O) 702-455-3210
(F) 702-387-0092"

"[whiteout]>
1/20/09

to John 
John,
Do you have record of a Tupac A. Shakur (aka Lesane Parish Crooks) pronounced dead by a Dr. Lovett at 4:03AM September 13, 1996? Did this Dr. Lovett work for your office at that time? The supposed coroner's report lists Mr. Shakur's address as 8489 W. 3rd St., Ste, 1038, Los Angeles, CA 90048. How does your office identify a decendent's address? The address listed is not for Mr. Shakur's home, but for Euphanasia Inc., his production company. Any information you can provide me with would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
[whiteout]"

"John Fudenberg <FUD@co.clark.nv.us>
1/20/09

to me 
[whiteout],

Please call me at 702-455-3210 and I'll discuss what I can about this case.

John Fudenberg, Assistant Coroner
Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner
1704 Pinto Lane
Las Vegas, NV. 89106
fud@co.clark.nv.us
www.accessclarkcounty.com
702-455-3210"

"DIMOND, KEN <Ken.Dimond@sci-us.com>
1/22/09

to me

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from Ken.Dimond@sci-us.com

Mr. [whiteout],

I can confirm that Davis Funeral Home received the remains of Mr. Tupac Shakur. The removal was made at the request of the Clark County Coroner’s Office and I cannot confirm the identity of the associates present. That is all the information I can release.

Thank you,

Ken

Ken Dimond
Market Director
Las Vegas-Bullhead Market
Service Corporation International
Office - 928-768-5504
Cell - 928-202-9276
E-Fax - 866-908-0832"

Views: 3199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NOTE: I know it says "4:03AM." That was a mistype. (But, that's what I put in the email, so, I left it that way for this.)

Nice bro, here's what i've found about the dr...

His name is dr. James Lovett from this document:

http://www.cathyscott.com/artcls/Tupac%20death%20certificate%20deta...

Here's a video about him....

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/vamc-surgery-chief-suspended-...

Hope it helps

It's funny how the Cathy Scott report states the doctor saying:

"Upon my arrival ... I found no apparent life signs, and trauma was observed to the right hand, right hip and right chest under the right arm, apparently caused from gunshots.''

While the truth is what Ms. Afeni Shakur says in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2LB9jx2uZk

At what time in Afeni's Primetime Live interview does she give her account of when Dr. Lovett (allegedly) first saw Tupac at the hospital?

What your the smart ass or what? if you seen the video you know she doesnt mention him.

I said it's funny cuz Ms. Afeni was the one who gave the order to turn off the machine that kept Pac alive. I would guess she had to tell his doctor to do that. Don't think a nurse can turn it off. But I'm no expert...

If you attack me like that imma be like 

Stop asking stupid questions like "How does your office identify a decendent's address",  Mr. whiteout.

It was obviously his mom or many others that were there with him.

Don't forget we're not here to discuss stupid small shit..

Las Vegas the city of Smoke and Lights just Like HollywoodLand

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}