I am finally glad that they are now doing Tupac movie but why called it All Eyez on Me? I think it would've been better if the movie was called Tupac or at least 2pacalypse because Pac did brought the whole reign of style in rap that 85% of rappers are using today. And I also think that the movie should split into two films instead of one. The first movie should start off with a bit of history of Afeni Shakur all the way through 2Pac going to jail. They should put a small teaser after the movie when Tupac meeting with Suge Knight in Jail ready to be release. And the Second film can finish it's move on the ultimate rise of Pac and his legacy. Each movie should be at least 2 hours and 45 minutes long...just saying cause I do not want them to fuck this up. Been a Pac fan since 2Pacalypse Now.

Views: 286

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree.  I can't say I'm as bothered about the title as i am about seeing how low budget or rather amateurish the approach is. 

If the movie is really some rush job, then best thing would be a dvd release or that people don't view it as the official or the one and only biopic for 2pac.   Then hopefully a real biopic can be released down the road which will do Pac real justice.

Most definitely.

I am also happy about the fact that there is a movie coming out. I hope for it to bring the true man, the one we didn´t see, the private 2pac. In every interview made he also talked so soft about everything he loved, his fears, his plans, his true friends...and that is the side I feel the world needs to see. The human! 

There was an article about Gobi Rahimi making a movie of his last 7 days, in fact called 7dayz which is something that personally interests me a lot. I guess it will be much like a documentary but then again according to sources they are still looking for money for this project? Does anyone know if it´s already in production?

I believe that they are in production already. Let's just pray that it goes well cause I know he need a profitable budget to get it done.

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}