I was browsing through Makaveli-Board and I've found this.
All props to M-B member sidaniels.

"Well, enough with the bullshit.
The aim of the topic is to talk about the famous photo of the autopsy of 2Pac. I've seen a lot of people trying to prove that the photo is fake, but I've never seen a conclusive argument. The main one is that his neck tatto (that says, "Makaveli") is missing."

"No need to be a genius to know that a black tattoo, on the skin of a black guy in a shaded area, would be VERY DIFFICULT to be seen."

"But the problem is: You can see the tattoo in the photo, just a simple zoom in and willingness to see the truth. That is what I will show (at least I’ll try to)."

"Before the photos, let me make clear that I work for about eight years as a graphic designer and I can say I have a great grip on some image editing software, especially Photoshop."

"I can GUARANTEE that in 1996 or 1997 would be impossible to fake a photo like that using any imaging software. At that time, even the internet was "crawling". Besides, do you really think that an experienced professional so (that would be a "photoshop god") would bother to make such a perfect “Fake photo” and forget a "detail" as important as a tattoo? Of course not."

"Well, here are the pictures. I do not want to convince anyone, but to me seem pretty clear."

"[THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PHOTO THAT I TOOK DIRECTLY FORM CATHY SCOTTY'S BOOK IN PDF VERSION, NOT EDITED]. Just by zooming in you can identify some "strange" black marks that clearly doesn't belong to the skin."

[THE SAME IMAGE, BUT A APPLIED SOME FILTERS IN PHOTOSHOP IN ORDER TO ADD SOME CONTRAST TO THE BLACK MARKS]. Don't know about you, but I can see something that looks like letters.

[ABOVE THE BLACK MARKS, I PLACED THE ORIGINAL TATTOO, TOOK FROM A "ALIVE PHOTO" OF 2PAC]. Does it look familiar?

Tip: if can't see it, try to look at your monitor (it works better in laptops) from another angle (the contrast starts to change).

The letters even look to be under the white tube (used to drain fluids from the body).
I think this whole thing about Pac being alive could easily be finished if someone in Vegas with "contacts" could have access to someone working at the "office of the coroner". Cathy says in her book that there's a lot of photos from the autopsy (35mm photos) locked in their archives. Perhaps someone could try to check it =)

Thanx for reading!

Views: 44808

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly there is not enough proof in the word that Tupac is dead for those pesky alive theorists.

TheoristsWikipedia: theorists definition: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators.

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}