Just a quick summary of my interview with Dex: He is a truly valuable resource in trying to understand them New York streets back in the day. As far as the Quad incident, he doesnt try to put any extras on it....just explains things the way he saw them. It was all Jimmy Henchmen. He doesn't KNOW whether Puff was aware of the plan to rob and discipline Pac BEFORE it went down, but he "suspects" Puff knew. He says he had eye contact with Puff as he was meeting Jiimmy at the elevator before the robbery. His "street instincts" told him Puff was aware. I personally wouldn't accuse someone based off street instincts, but at the same time I have a lot of respect for street instincts - they come from years of experience. Everyone will have to draw their own conclusions until further information surfaces. He definitely did'nt think Biggie was aware of the set-up BEFOREHAND. And this is where it gets interesting.
Dex explained that he controlled the drug trade in the neighborhood where Big and Damien where from. Big used to sling some of Dex's dope. If Big figured out Dex had robbed Pac, Big would have a serious dilemma on his hands: Do I oppose/rat out Dex on these streets or keep my mouth shut. Remember, Big's mom also lived in that hood and Dex was no joke (not to say he would take it there, but Big wouldn't know that).

This is something M@k@velli helped me to understand in my meeting with him, which explains Pac's statement "Fear is stronger than love". Big's fear kept him silent over his love for Pac.

I suggest y'all read Dex's book, "From Friends to Enemies". It is available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon. Great street stories in it!

I will continue my interviews with Dex, so please, any questions, send them my way. One love!

Views: 5550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was also been saying for years the RAMPART cops theory in killing Biggie didnt make sense. I think ur the first to throw that one out the window.  It didn't make sense to me for one because there has been no pictures, evidence or anything linking Death Row to any of those cops.  Why would the detective Perez who uncovered Rampart report snitch on all the cops, shooting handcuffed suspects, etc but not admit to the Death Row link.

Only thing that is still unclear though is how Cease and Bad Boy bodyguard did identify Amir Muhammed in that photo as being on the scene and also he took off from work that day which kinda of collaborated that he was there.

Just to be clear, Lil Cease never identified the photo of Amir Muhammed (Harry Billups). With the bodyguard, (Eugene Deal) here's the story/.

He described a "Nation of Islam" guy staring at them in the parking lot. The guy had on a bow-tie.

When Lil Cease was interviewed, he said the shooter was wearing a bowtie.

according to Eugene Deal, Lil Cease was "wasted" after drinking and smoking for four hours.

When they were all at the hospital sitting around trying to piece together what happened, Eugene explained how he had seen a suspicious NOI guy staring at him in the parking lot.

Lil Cease then included that information into his statement.

Long before Nick Broomfield made his documentary in which Eugene Deal points out Harry Billups/Amir Muhammed, he had already been shown a police photo line-up and he picked out some other guy as the person he saw.

When I interviewed Eugene Deal and confronted him about all this, he admitted "I didnt mean to say he (Harry Billups) was the guy, I only meant that he "resembled" the guy. The whole thing in the documentary was contrived"

Lastly, you are getting a couple facts confused. It was David Mack who supposedly took the day off, not Harry Billups/Amir Muhammed.

So has there been any link with David Mack, Perez, Harry Billups and Death Row?   I thought they said there were ties with them being used for Death Row security and that David Mack is in jail claiming Piru Bloods.

Wasn't David Mack and Perez working the event the night big was killed? (just asking)

No sir......there has not been a single shred of evidence connecting Mack or Perez to Big’s murder or Death Row security. Zero.

After Mack was arrested, he did affiliate himself with a small Compton Blood set. Mack was from Compton. The crew were called the WestSide Ryders. NO connection to the Mob Pirus or Death Row bloods

Mack was definitely a corrupt cop. I would have been glad to see him involved in Big’s case so we could put him away. 

One witness, who I believe is credible, has said she was present when Mack was introduced to Pac at an L.A. club. Mack was a Pac fan and Mack was at the clubs all the time, so this doesn’t help much.

Not a single person from Death Row or Death Row security admitted to knowing Mack. Not one. Including LAPD police officer Richard McCauley, who DID work for Death Row security. Kevin Hackie told investigators he had seen Mack at Death Row functions, but has recanted those statements. Hackie has proven to be a habitual liar, willing to do anything to stay relevant in the story surrounding Pac’s murder. Hackie was disqualified as an FBI informant due to his continuous lies and falsely representing himself as an FBI agent. He didn’t even arrive in Vegas until three days after Pac’s shooting. 

Harry Billups was connected to Mack solely through his Muslim name “Amir”. The informant who had provided that name, Michael Robinson, admitted to making it up. 

There never was an Amir. Much less an Amir Muhammed. 

Perez was working the night of Big’s murder (in uniform) in a entirely different division (Rampart) than the division (Wilshire) Big was murdered in. Perez was assigned to a partner. Both denied ever going to the Peterson. If they had, they would’ve had to change clothes, change cars, and sneak away and hope not to get noticed by any cops that were at the Museum. 

If we step back and realize that ALL this information has to be true in order for any of it to be true - we see it is an implausible and impossible theory. It is all interdependent. Since each piece of information has been disproven, the entire theory has to be disregarded.

Lastly, Mack was not on duty - he was on a day off. I have to check further see if he was on a scheduled day off or if he called in and requested a day off at the last minute. Either way though, we no longer have a foundation to even suspect him on. 

Didn't they have a clear connection between David Mack and Suge Knight/Death Row. Receipts from expensive restaurants Death row hung at, pictures of him draped in all red, expensive cars well beyond the la cop salary.

No sir.....No connection whatsoever.

The receipts you’re likely referring to are those of LAPD officer Kevin Gaines. Gaines was a boyfriend of Suges ex, Sharitha. Gaines had frequented a nice restaurant in West L.A. called Monty’s Steakhouse. Death Row had also been known to frequent Monty’s. It was a very popular place. In fact, when my brother graduated law school from UCLA, we threw his graduation party at Monty’s.

No connection between Gaines and Mack

No David mack connection there, but even if there was, its still just a popular restaurant many people go to.

After Mack was arrested for bank robbery, a photograph was found during a search warrant of his house. It was a picture of himself, Rafael Perez, and Sammy Martin. They were all co-workers and friends. In the picture, Mack is dressed in a red suit. As we’ve already discussed, Mack affiliated himself with bloods, but not Suges bloods.

Cops in L.A. make really good money. Mack drove a Chevy Impala. Lots of HONEST cops are driving BMW’S, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Range Rovers. etc.  

Nothing in either the FBI or LAPD investigation of Mack indicated he was spending beyond his means.However, because of his partying lifestyle and numerous girlfriends, he was probably BROKE, which is why he robbed a bank. 

I’m glad you are asking these very important questions as so much mis-information has deceived the public into following a false theory.

Please continue with any questions. I’ll be out the rest of the day, but will catch up tomorrow.

That would be great!

I know this is off topic, but maybe you could ask about Suge gang ties since in this interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McK7c...xvvCFk6jZXKBiX - Frank spoke about he thinking Suge was false flagging, so I am curious about Dexter's opinion on this. Furthermore, is it safe to assume that Dexter Isaac is saying the truth since time has passed and people become wiser like Keefe D did?

Appreciate you making me aware of the book, never even knew it existed

I have some soild family in NY and when that happened I was in LA it I everyone new that biggie No he just didnt want to be in the middle of the BS and he felt he was more loyal to Dex. The Guys that Did it Rodeo the elevator up wit him popped him the doors open everyone heared it they was sook puff and big did help them guys hide the gun in the piano and let them chill like they didnt no what happened too him pac could hear them talk thays why he has the Middel finger up th the camera. Its alot of NY ppl that No the truth about the Whole thing sad Biggie really was just in a whole mess and puff made it worst i dont wish bad on anyone but his time is coming just as suge's did! Sorry Suge Bear Truths True!

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Thug7777Angel and dan_makaveli are now friends
Mar 18
SAMUEL OMARE posted a song

play blackstar-youth

Mar 17
Danielito San Miguel posted photos
Mar 1
hamidreza jafari is now a member of Truth About Tupac Movement
Feb 12
lisa jones is now a member of Truth About Tupac Movement
Feb 7
Profile IconKrystal Holland, Ragz and mark brown joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Jan 25
Herman S commented on TruthAboutTupac Movement's blog post Christmas service accidentally prints words to Tupac's ‘Hail Mary’ instead of carol
"This is highly unusual...lol... How do we even know if its real.?. These days, i wouldn't trust anything...Fake news making headlines but i've known news is fake for years."
Jan 21
Profile IconKimberly Petty, Max Chaplan, John Kovac and 6 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Jan 11
KILLAHKILLAH updated their profile
Dec 26, 2016
KILLAHKILLAH and TruthAboutTupac Movement are now friends
Dec 26, 2016
KILLAHKILLAH left a comment for KILLAHKILLAH
"Hello everyone!"
Dec 25, 2016
TruthAboutTupac Movement's blog post was featured

Christmas service accidentally prints words to Tupac's ‘Hail Mary’ instead of carol

ONE of the largest Christmas Carol services in Sri Lanka has accidentally printed the lyrics to late rapper Tupac Shakur’s vitriolic banger, Hail Mary, instead of the traditional Catholic prayer.According to Pedestrian TV, the mishap occurred during a carol service at Colombo’s Nelum Pokuna, which was attended by thousands of people.The crowd opened their programmes to find possibly the world’s first recorded incident of the word “p*ssy” appearing in a Christmas service, along with expletives every second line.“I ain’t a killer, but don’t push me,” the lyrics go. “Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin’ p*ssy.”The mistaken Hail Mary appeared in more than 1000 programmes for the event and images have gone viral across Sri Lankan Facebook.The…See More
Dec 25, 2016
TruthAboutTupac Movement posted a blog post

Christmas service accidentally prints words to Tupac's ‘Hail Mary’ instead of carol

ONE of the largest Christmas Carol services in Sri Lanka has accidentally printed the lyrics to late rapper Tupac Shakur’s vitriolic banger, Hail Mary, instead of the traditional Catholic prayer.According to Pedestrian TV, the mishap occurred during a carol service at Colombo’s Nelum Pokuna, which was attended by thousands of people.The crowd opened their programmes to find possibly the world’s first recorded incident of the word “p*ssy” appearing in a Christmas service, along with expletives every second line.“I ain’t a killer, but don’t push me,” the lyrics go. “Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin’ p*ssy.”The mistaken Hail Mary appeared in more than 1000 programmes for the event and images have gone viral across Sri Lankan Facebook.The…See More
Dec 25, 2016
The Don Killuminati is now a member of Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 25, 2016
EternalAmbition7 joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Dec 25, 2016
EternalAmbition7 replied to Danielito San Miguel's discussion "Autopsy Photo is REAL" in the group RE OPEN THE TUPAC SHAKUR MURDER CASE
"Here's what it all boils down to. The notion that Tupac, on the night of September 13th 1996, had, IN FACT died, is based on hear-say and the testimony of individuals who may or may not have their own motive for what they choose to disclose. I…"
Dec 25, 2016

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}