DID HE FAKE HIS DEATH OR NOTT????????????????????????????????

IS HE IN AFRICA

IS HE DEAD OR NOTT

GAME DONT PLAY

Views: 920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man, I just read that story man. Now you see why 2Pac had to run bro. he had no choice because the same would have happened to him. He lives to complete his mission and his prophecy. :>

The true question is can you write in caps or not.

lol, Yeah, thats not too much of a problem to do so thanks to the caps lock button. :> Wnhy do you ask though? lol

Shhhh!

thanx 4 the info....very interesting...but stuff getting a lil too strange for me...lol...all i can say is if barack is the anti christ...turn to the lord...our father, creator. and the almighty...CANT FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE....EVIL WONT UN DUE EVIL....PRAY TO JEHOVAH FOR GUIDENCE N ENDURANCE....TIME IS NEAR

Yes, indeed. One must be aware at all times and self-controlled, this is why I spread information so one can achieve these things.

Also, that is why you choose to type in caps because your education limits you.

I havn't been typing in all caps so you must have me confused with someone else and if that is the case then that goes to show your education limits you of perception of what you see with your eyes if you are implying I am typing in all caps. Get your eyes checked please sir before you post anymore comments so you can discern what you are trying to see.

Honestly, as so many others, I do not know. I think there is an incredible amount of "evidence" left (and that keeps showing up) that he IS alive. I hope that he is, that he masterminded the scheme to evade his enemies successfully. Nobody will know for certain unless he wants us to know. He can't just come back because the people who wanted him silenced are still out here waiting for the same sign we are all waiting on. I wish it wasn't this way, but it is. In my opinion, for what it's worth to this discussion, he is alive somewhere living as happily as he can be, in peace.

GOD DOG DEVIL LIVED

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}