*This person isn't a ghost, but, since I was given this information in confidence, my source will not be named.*
- "Toss It Up" was originally a harder song. Possible no K-Ci & JoJo and definitely no Aaron Hall. "No harmony shit." [NOTE: I have like 5 versions of this track including the original Jodeci track featuring only one Tupac verse and produced by Dr. Dre (the "No Diggity" beat.), but, having said that, I believe my source. Maybe there is another Makaveli (as opposed to Jodeci feat. Tupac) version. Who knows.]
- In the original 'Makaveli' liner notes, Tupac thanked (sarcastically) Haitian Jack for having him shot and set up for the rape charges. He also, thanked (again, sarcastically) Mobb Deep, Lil' Kim, Faith Evans and Nas.
- This person was on the true original "Fuck 'Em All" and claims The Outlawz have taken them off other originals as well.
- "Reincarnation"'s actual title is "Starry Night"
- This person was possibly on the true original "Starry Night"/"Reincarnation" (I don't remember why I'm not sure of this, but, my notes from the phone conversation just say, "possibly.")
- Keisha Cole is Nutt-So's sister (If that's true, then I guess its nothing special, but, I thought it was noteworthy at the time, apparently.)
- This person believes the FBI was involved in Tupac's murder
- There is a take of "Friendz" with Suge rapping on it
- Storm was supposed to be on "Me & My Girlfriend" (Virginya Slim is who made the cut, correct me if I'm wrong), but, needed to leave (L.A., I assume), because she had to take care of her kids
- This person was on the true original "Thug 4 Life"
Again, I trust my source. Take it with a grain of salt, but, I trust my source. Also, this was a solid four hour phone conversation that I had with this person, so, there might be more info I jotted down somewhere else, but, for now, this was handy, so, I thought I'd post it.
Also, this person said Tupac met with Kurt Cobain and Nirvana and planned to make a remix of "Smells Like Teen Spirit."
Even though I have not heard of almost all of these occurrences, I don't see how they prove anything or make any kind of point. All it shows is that there may possibly be someone who you spoke to that was close to Tupac in some kind of capacity but most of this information would be available to anyone working close to Death Row artists during the time period tupac was alive.
I thought it was interesting and I shared it with you guys (without asking my source first, mind you.) That's all. Take it for what its worth.
My source knows your source.
Interesting, but, I'm not surprised. They are a member of this site.
My source also said your source is a member of this site.
It possibly seems reliable but FBI being involved in Tupac's murder?
It was Virginya Slim, indeed. http://www.hiphop.gr/forum_topic/426629/1
Yup, Keyshia Cole is Nutt-So's sis lol.
I think I know who it is.
who is it?
Maybe ask D or Pavan. It appears they may have had a similar conversation with this individual. (Although, I'd prefer that if they do share who my source is, that they keep it private as possible. Again, this information was given to me in confidence.)
As far as the FBI and 9/7, keep in mind that even if everything this person is saying is legit and they actually knew/know Tupac, that, most likely, not everybody was involved/included/told about the escape plan. You have to believe that, if Tupac is still out there, there are some people, people very close to him, that need to be left in the dark, especially with all this social networking going on.
RELATED: Is there an AOL/AIM Instant Messenger archive? I've literally moved 26 times since I had conversations with a VIP and I have no idea where the hard-copies (I don't think I saved them anywhere on my computer and if I did, these took place starting in 1999.) of these transcripts are. If anyone knows a way or if such an archive exists, you better believe you want to read this information. I'm not kidding and I wasn't being played. I confirmed a couple years ago that the person I thought I was talking to was actually them.
give don the Thug 4 Life clue bro.