Views: 2933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When is the book released? Does anyone know?

I just realised how completely fucked up it is that Dexter Isaac is using a website dedicated to the memory and legacy of a man he robbed and tried to MURDER! As a place in which to peddle a book to the loyal fans of said man so as to cash in on(or exploit) the horrific incident and in the process Tupac Shakur himself.

I'm still curious on what he has to say so I'll definitely be getting the book although I won't be paying for it;)

Hahahahahaha!  Makaveli-Solider!  I with you on that one!!! I thought the same exact thing.

It's CALLED seeking REDEMPTION. Ever heard that word lol?

He's perhaps sorry for what he did and he's repaying by telling everyone the truth!

Maybe because this is the only site who won't bash him for what he did to Tupac. He did it by orders of Jimmy Henchman, not his own will.

What a complete and utter load of SHIT! If it was for redemption and to "repay everyone" he wouldn't be charging people money for his story. He would write Afeni and the Shakur family a letter explaining in detail what happend that night. Or better still post an in depth statement on here or some other media outlet for the world to read. "He did it by orders of Jimmy Henchman, not his own will." Bullshit! Free will, ever heard that term? He isn't a mindless robot.

He did do an apology to Afeni and the Shakur family. Why don't you speak to him yourself? He can probably explain it better then I can.

Yet another Tupac fan who cannot forgive.

PREACH!!!

What's Up Makaveli Soldier ? I have a couple questions for you, Is there a heaven for a G ? And how do I enter Thug Heaven ? Do I seek forgiveness for God or Do I seek it from you ?

What's happening Colonel D.S. ? Thanks for the support, not everyone is open-minded and  I want you to know I respect your realness.

Mossy B 4 Prez, Whad up  Playboy ? Of course I want people to buy my book, I would be faking if I say I didn't. Who wants to do life in prison? it cost money to hire lawyers and fight for your freedom. Everyday is a struggle inside here that you probably would never understand. So I have decided to put my life's story on pen and paper sharing my experiences hoping that I might reach some young person and hopefully they wouldn't do any of the dumb shit that I did to ruin their life. Now if I make some paper in the process, who the fuck is you to judge me ? What have you done to help somebody lately ? Where do I fall on the chess board you ask ? Well I was a pawn and now that my eyes has open I became a Knight. And as my story unfolds, " All Eyez are on me" Holla at yaa Boy.

Makaveli Soldier.. The book should be out any day now I'm waiting on my people to handle some minor detail and set it out. You can get it at  funnelvisionpub.com Check out the site to see if it's available and some new excerpts that they will be posting soon.

Drake What's up Dogg ? How have you been Babyboy? Long time since I have heard from you. Check me out on twitter @Dexter_Isaac or on my face book page. Drake they hated on Jesus Christ and after they killed him he came back. So I'm getting use to the hate. It only makes me stronger. Thanks again for all the love. The feeling is mutual my Dude.

Thanks for reaching out Dexter Isaac! Everyone deserves a second chance you know.

Looking forward over the books release as well. 

I got some quick questions for you..

Dexter..
On Facebook there was a former artist signed to Jimmy's label who came spoke to me in private that Jimmy was bragging that he had Tupac shot and hospitalized, was that true?

Were you an official member of the Black Mafia Family?

Will your book mention that both Henchman and Haitian Jack could have been FBI informants?

Were you in contact with Jacques “Haitian Jack” Agnant?

Thank you..

Yeah, a lot of hate in this world for sure! I am excited to find out more about that  mysterious quote you made about Diddy! You know, when Greg's book came out pinpointing Diddy he released a statement that basically said the infomation was false. I just wonder what kind of statement he will release when your book is released since you actually interacted with him. Whatever he says will be funny!

Of course you shouldn't seek forgiveness from me, I wouldn't expect you to. I wasn't one of those involved in the altercation, I'm not a member of the Shakur family and I'm obviously not The Almighty. I'm not asking you to apologize for anything. Thats between you, the Shakurs and God, none of my business. However some people on here are either a little naive or just blatant suckers. They claim your reason for putting this book out is redemption. Which is bullshit. I don't disagree that the book is indeed a confessional of sorts and you are sincerely trying to turn your life round/make up for past mistakes, which is admirable & I salute you for, but like you said, "of course I want people to buy my book", so lets be real, you are using TTAT.com to capitalize on Pac's fame by using his fan base to sell a book about your life.

To me it's funny and kinda fuck'd up at the same time when you step back and think about. It would be like, Mark David Chapman actively trying to sell his bio to John Lennon fans or Valerie Solanas trying to sell her bio to Andy Warhol fans.

Also, people seem to think you have no free will or you are some mindless robot that is only capable of doing what he's told, and that Jimmy give the orders therefore implying he is solely to blame. But I'm sure you would agree that even though you were a soldier, who should know how to follow orders, you still have free will and at the end of the day it was your decision to rob Pac, pull the trigger and stomp him out.

Just a few other things, if you don't mind me askin'? Did you know Stretch (Randy Walker) personally & if he new before hand that the attack was happening? To your knowledge did Puff & Big know the attack was goin' down before hand? How many shots were fired? And is it true that you were supposed to just rob & beat 2Pac up, but he reached for his gun and so you shot him?

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}