7 days from today on December 16 2014 I will be writing a special thread article on the new word "Makavellian" or Makavelian,in the article I will be interpretating and explain Tupac's methods of advancement...it will be a food for thought thread... Be on the lookout for the thread,it will be quite similar to the format of 48 laws of power book but in Tupac form explaining Tupac's approach and his methods and how he practiced his "makavelian" methods. The word Makavellian or Makavelian is defined more thoroughly and is deep if not deeper than the word Machiavellian.If I could write a book for this I would because it might be a very long read. For the short part "Makavelian" is not exactly a new method but the name is relatively new...one of the definitions defines gathering powerful information to advance one's self into a distinguishable prestigious position; Tupac was a master at this and reinvented himself as Makaveli, but the method is not new : Detroit Red aka Malcolm Little who was once in prison for a crime, reinvented himself into Malcolm X thanks to self education reading books while in prison and the teachings of Elijah Muhammad. Malcolm X went from prison name to a global black leader and historical figure using "Makavellian" method. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. also read a book on Ghandi (I will provide the picture in the introduction of the article)...some of Ghandi's thoughts may have inspired King and increased his will to succeed as a Civil Rights Leader,King became arguably the most influential African American of 20th Century and holiday was made streets were named after him.Same with John F Kennedy who read books,Marilyn Monroe etc. Makavelian is a method that Tupac made widely known and he legitimized it by reinventing himself like all the other greats,I think the term Makavelian definitely belongs to Makaveli aka Tupac just like Machiavellian belongs to Machiavelli... However the methods are not new and can be practiced by anyone. Machiavellian advocates manipulation and cunning tactics to gain "control" or power over another.Where as "Makavelian" has several definitions including the most important one: seeking knowledge to give one's self an advancement or advantage,it also can be defined as a defense mechanism to attacking obstacles with the knowledge one had attained. Tupac used his reading on Sun Tzu Art of War and Machiavelli The Prince to attack the rap industry with powerful knowledge and used strategic methods to bring himself into a very high unattainable position,previous things Tupac read was books on Shakespeare etc. and real life experiences then he plugged all the emotion and intelligence he had into his music. Before "Makaveli" was created PAC was still using traditional method of "Makavelian" but it wasn't given a name or term yet. 2pac's mom and Leila Steinberg really helped Tupac's reading,and whether they know it or not he would prosper just like all others did in history. Reading,Learning,Applying/Attacking is a powerful thing and the Makavelian article I will write will explain this method...it is very simple.I will explain the definitions of the word in detail and the key methods that I believe demonstrates the word Makavelian. I will also provide photos of some Tupac's writings and photos of other greats to back this method.

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like your drive sincerely you have to understand and see clearly a couple of things. To study the greats you have to do more than just read. Taking notes is very important if you don't take notes and finish the whole book. How are you going to be an expert? Let me answer you want. Studying the greats and taking notes is what separates great men from others. I know call me arrogant or whatever I know from experience its what I do. I have been doing it for a long time. In fact there is no one on either coast that does it better. I hope you take this for advice from someone who is a lover of knowledge, poetry, and the arts.

Yes that's what I know...study, take notes...read the whole books and place what you read into action...all the books that will empower you into making important decisions in life...found the whole list of books 2PAC read...and I'm hoping I'm able to read most of what he read....my apologies that it took me so long to reply back...I have been doing alot

Oh don't worry Shaun I spent years studying Masters and taking mnotes as well as reading books...You can see that from Malcolm X he indulged in self education and reading the entire dictionary not only transformed his vocabulary and speech but it also transformed his mind...when he was in prison he reinvented himself, and I think that itself is a definition of Makavelian

Did you now and what did you learn. Have you obtained wisdom? What do you know of sorrow and its ally solitude. Whoa you haven't made it that far yet have you. What other books have you read. If you take the notes what good does that do if you cant memorize them. Cliff let me say that some things are on another level. Knowledge is what you can take from those books and apply to your life. Would you let an ideal consume you? The search for knowledge is eternal. It never stops for some of us. Its not just studying a certain type of book. Don't be so one sided in your reading materials. Many lessons the greats can teach you if you open your mind. On the other hand if you refuse to switch it up. Only reading those types you limit yourself.

Who said i was worried your misinformed "Reason is light against darkness. Reason is the opposite of anger which clouds your vision Of thought" Rendering you unable to form a reasonable conclusion" with reason your able to come to your own conclusions. " Reason enables us to break down confusion" Logically come to a conclusion based on reason Mr Shaun O AKA you know keep taking notes.
Staying organized want be an issue. Its easy just focus clear space.
The Poeta has a couple of more things to teach. Like i told you earlier dont limit your mind. Theres more to learn. Limit your reading you limit your mind.
Most important stay serene. It will allow you to accompplish many things

More importantly listen to your intuition its never failed me.

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}