Prodigy Gives Details On 2Pac Faking His Beef With Notorious B.I.G To Sell Records???????? [#WTF]

Views: 2926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont know about u.s. But I know u could fly to Cuba but I know u could fly to Cuba from puerto Rico. My boy Yomo he is a reggeton artist he went to Cuba not to long ago. When he came back I asked him about PAC. He said he dint saw him but alot of people in Cuba know PAC n rumor is that alot of people did saw him after sept 16

Do you know when exactly did they go to Cuba? And who are "they"? The Outlawz? I read this rumour somwhere, but never seen any actual proof that the birthday took place in Cuba. No one from the lawz or Pac's family talked about it or even mentioned, as far as I know. Imo, it's a made up thing. Also, Young Noble decided not to go to Cuba.

GREAT post bro!

Let the truth be revealed.

Where can I get this autobiography??

Why are people just swallowing this shit up? Consider the source. This man was a known enemy of 2Pac. Prodigy despises Pac ever since the sickle-cell comments, so I would take his comments with a grain of salt. And isnt it convenient that E Money Bags is not alive to corroborate the information that he supposedly give Prodigy. And everyone knows Pac knew who shot him, he has admitted that interviews. And if you think he chose to forget about them or was afraid to go at them then listen to Against All Odds, especially the outro, that wasn't aimed at Big&Puff. The problem that he had with Big & Puff was, they wouldnt tell him who shot him & he believed that they had piror knowledge of the robbery, Stretch too. Thats what the whole "Fear is Stronger than Love" shit Pac was on was about. He felt that all the love he gave Stretch, Big & Puffy didin't mean shit compared to the fear they felt for Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchman & their associates.

Great post

Hey, is this Greg Kading author of Murder Rap? If so, I'm about to start reading your book. Well, I'm just finishing up on LAbyrinth and then I'm goning to start on Murder Rap. Looking forward to your insight.

Hey M-Soldier - good to meet you. Let me know if you have any questions after you catch up with your reading. Once again, I appreciate the sensibility of the above post.

Good to meet you man & thanks, I appreciate your comment. I'm sure I will have some questions after reading, so I will definetly get back to you. Thanks again.

very well written and thought out. this is the clear cut explanation i was looking for.

You can listen to the full book here on youtube.   /watch?v=gvUCs9j3reA

Thanx Makaveli-Soldier.

"Niggas talk a lot of shit, but that's after I'm gone/'Cause, they fear me in physical form"

- Tupac (Troublesome) - Why would anybody believe him?

Latest Activity

Marc Adams left a comment for Kayleigh Louise walker
"THUGLIFE is an aphorism of the reality Tupac realized. THE HATE U GIVE LITTLE INFANTS FUCKS EVERYONE. Self explanation hate and oppression fucks everyone it is not productive. Remove the hate people be acting right- Tupac"
Bigdefscarface Corre joined's group

"Plan, Plot, Strategize"
Mar 10
Oil&Peace joined jesse surratt's group
Thumbnail Community with Media Rich Content And Exclusive Interviews!See More
Feb 15
Janine Lynch and Gansta Marcus are now friends
Jan 17
Ilive aka "NV" Ñįggåvęłį and musicguy083 are now friends
Jan 11
giles b left a comment for TjDivv
Dec 31
Gansta Marcus posted a discussion

Find the best music magazine

Thank You for taking the times to read this articles. We created this post to help you better navigate through the site. We wanted everyone to understand that we are not just a music site. We like to also talk about models, news, lifestyles, inventions, and more. Below you will find links to labels to better help you find the right content for your entertainment needs. Click on any category listed below to be directed to the right place for you. Our list of - New Music Videos Our list of models - Top 5 Hottest List The best in musicians news - Entertainment News We like inventors -…See More
Dec 26, 2017
Danielito San Miguel updated their profile
Dec 26, 2017
Jon doeboy left a comment for Amanda O'Brien
"Welcome.. Thug life ?..can u define"
Dec 15, 2017
Jon doeboy left a comment for Kayleigh Louise walker
"Welcome.... Thug life?.. Can u define?"
Dec 15, 2017
Jon doeboy joined Mind Of Makaveli's group

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Dec 15, 2017
Profile IconJeanne Bullock and draven hoffmann joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 11, 2017
Profile IconDavid Liles, Janine Lynch, Desmond Edmond and 14 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 4, 2017
Profile IconRobert Blair, MD, Adam Lee and 17 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 2, 2017
Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5, 2017
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21, 2017

© 2018   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser||mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location=""}}