Following the unfortunate death this week of Tupac bodyguard Frank Alexander, I take a look back in time spent in the spotlight with Frank, including appearing with him on comedian Kevin Nealon's television show "The Conspiracy Zone."

"Alexander was in a car directly behind Tupac and his record producer, Suge Knight, in September 1996 near the Las Vegas Strip when Tupac was shot. A passenger in a white Cadillac pulled next to Suge and Tupac’s BMW, opened fire, hitting Tupac and grazing Knight."

Read the complete post here:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2013/05/bodyguard-for-murdered-...

Views: 4138

Replies to This Discussion

Soon as I heard the news I thought to myself, "He actually did it, he killed himself after all this years" sounds terrible, but every time I saw him on camera, I could notice the pain of him losing a friend (2pac) and I asked to myself, "how has he been able to handle that pain, how has he been able to endure the thought of 2pac every morning when he wakes up, specially when people ask him about the shooting every time they interview him".

I loved Frank, he was real, a sweet good and loving guy and i can only say that by watching videos, i can only imagine how incredible it would have been to be around him. R.I.P Big Frank

I agree too brother...it really hurts man. I'm still stunned why Big Frank will do a damn thing like that. Truth is we'll never know but I believe God has called him home so he don't have to suffer no more. When I first heard about the news, I couldn't believe it and started crying. Seeing him die is almost like I lost a loved one or a person I can relate who I grew up with. Frank was very honest, loyal, cool and almost upbringing of bring Truth and Justice for his departed friend and brother, Tupac. I can feel it man!

RIP Big Frank, you were the man and see u around in Heaven.

Frank Alexander's niece claims he was murdered 

I was looking around for news around Frankies death, and i found some girl on the comments section, who claims she is his niece of Mr. Alexander. She posted the following:

"my Uncle Frank did not kill himself he was murdered this was a man who loved God and all believers know the biggest sin was suicide .My Uncle would never ruin his chances to get in heaven ...that's all he talked about he was a son of God so trust n believe the truth will prevail ...........I still cant believe he gone and the way he died my life has changed forever fans and family frank did not and would not commit suicide it was against every thing he believed in smh Uncle Frankie will be missed :-( I just don't understand .......not in our bloodline we are fighters always have and always will if anything my Uncle went down fighting and im sure autopsy will show that No matter what the media say the Family of Frank will never believe he took a gun and shot himself we will NEVER BELEIVE THAT"

I checked the girls profile and SHE DOES LOOK LIKE FRANK o_0 what do you guys think? here is the link:

http://allhiphop.com/2013/04/30/dead-tupacs-former-body-guard/

she is on the comments section with a nickname: Iris ChiTownsfinest Firstlady 

His wife was a witness to it. She's the one who passed on info to police at the scene about how it went down. And evidence at the scene is in the incident report as well. It's all in the report. It's sad his niece is having a tough time accepting it.

You know big frank did not kill himself.

Is the wife saying it was a suicide or accident?

She reported to police what happened. The police wrote it up, gathered evidence and deemed it a suicide.

damn thats crazy.  Have you seen the police report?

Wow, so it was suicide.

This is in response to Frank Alexander's poor niece who is obviously suffering badly.  Though a person doesn't condone suicide, if they're suffering from depression, it doesn't matter what their stance is on the issue.  All they want is the pain to end.  People hide their depression because they feel shame about it or completely alone though they may have family members who love them dearly.  So, I'm sure that's why his suicide is so difficult for his niece to accept.  It obviously came as a shock.  Also, in response to the spiritual aspect of her beliefs - I believe Frank Alexander is in heaven.  No one is sinless when they die.  It takes faith to get to heaven not perfection on earth.  Suicide is a sin but so are many other actions.  If Frank was a Christian and it sounds like he was, Jesus died for ALL of his sins - including the one he committed right before his sad death.  God is merciful and of love and I'm sure His feelings towards Frank Alexander's pain was sorrow and compassion.  RIP Frank Alexander  Thank you for having guarded our modern day hero and prolific artist, the one and only Tupac! 

I agree that Suicide isn't the only Sin.  There are many actions here on earth that can be deemed destructive and selfish.   I believe one reason suicide is viewed as a sin is due to the effect it has on those close to the one who took their life here on earth.   It's generally viewed as selfish and destructive to those who are tied to the individual and the pain it causes them is viewed as a selfish and destructive act to the family and friends of the individual.    Although this does make some sense, there are many other destructive and selfish actions one can commit in their life which can bring greater shame and pain to the family and friends of the deceased.   I agree that if someone is in fact in a lot of pain and they decide to go, how much different can it be than a family deciding to drug (euthanize) and kill a family member who they feel is no longer any use to them and has lost their mind?   This also is a selfish act on the part of the family but also justified?  

So the question is, if there is a mutual decision made, however horrible the act, its ok.  But when one does it on their own, its a sin.    It's all a matter of perspective but also I want to add that when the living can make peace with the decision, its a benefit not only to the memory and image of the deceased but also to the family and friends of the deceased.   

It's very interesting to think....just like Pac said in the beginning of Tupac Resurrection, that ppl view death from a selfish side, as if its the worst thing imaginable....but it's very true how the living who are stuck here on earth are the ones who take it upon themselves to determine the fate of those who are gone from a selfish viewpoint.  

I just wanna know one thing. Let's say what if big frank dint kill himself. Who can we point the finger? Who suges people, the industry, the goverment, illuminati? Who?
I heard frank in a interview say that he was a Christian n for my understanding christians don't kill them self is against their believes. Big frank defenetly was a soldier he was not a weak person so I don't see him killing himself...over what? He had money, so that's out the window? Something feel fishy here...
R.I.P big frankyyyyyyy. Only god can judge u baby.

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Thug7777Angel and dan_makaveli are now friends
Mar 18
SAMUEL OMARE posted a song

play blackstar-youth

Mar 17
Danielito San Miguel posted photos
Mar 1
hamidreza jafari is now a member of Truth About Tupac Movement
Feb 12
lisa jones is now a member of Truth About Tupac Movement
Feb 7
Profile IconKrystal Holland, Ragz and mark brown joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Jan 25
Herman S commented on TruthAboutTupac Movement's blog post Christmas service accidentally prints words to Tupac's ‘Hail Mary’ instead of carol
"This is highly unusual...lol... How do we even know if its real.?. These days, i wouldn't trust anything...Fake news making headlines but i've known news is fake for years."
Jan 21
Profile IconKimberly Petty, Max Chaplan, John Kovac and 6 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Jan 11
KILLAHKILLAH updated their profile
Dec 26, 2016
KILLAHKILLAH and TruthAboutTupac Movement are now friends
Dec 26, 2016
KILLAHKILLAH left a comment for KILLAHKILLAH
"Hello everyone!"
Dec 25, 2016
TruthAboutTupac Movement's blog post was featured

Christmas service accidentally prints words to Tupac's ‘Hail Mary’ instead of carol

ONE of the largest Christmas Carol services in Sri Lanka has accidentally printed the lyrics to late rapper Tupac Shakur’s vitriolic banger, Hail Mary, instead of the traditional Catholic prayer.According to Pedestrian TV, the mishap occurred during a carol service at Colombo’s Nelum Pokuna, which was attended by thousands of people.The crowd opened their programmes to find possibly the world’s first recorded incident of the word “p*ssy” appearing in a Christmas service, along with expletives every second line.“I ain’t a killer, but don’t push me,” the lyrics go. “Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin’ p*ssy.”The mistaken Hail Mary appeared in more than 1000 programmes for the event and images have gone viral across Sri Lankan Facebook.The…See More
Dec 25, 2016
TruthAboutTupac Movement posted a blog post

Christmas service accidentally prints words to Tupac's ‘Hail Mary’ instead of carol

ONE of the largest Christmas Carol services in Sri Lanka has accidentally printed the lyrics to late rapper Tupac Shakur’s vitriolic banger, Hail Mary, instead of the traditional Catholic prayer.According to Pedestrian TV, the mishap occurred during a carol service at Colombo’s Nelum Pokuna, which was attended by thousands of people.The crowd opened their programmes to find possibly the world’s first recorded incident of the word “p*ssy” appearing in a Christmas service, along with expletives every second line.“I ain’t a killer, but don’t push me,” the lyrics go. “Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin’ p*ssy.”The mistaken Hail Mary appeared in more than 1000 programmes for the event and images have gone viral across Sri Lankan Facebook.The…See More
Dec 25, 2016
The Don Killuminati is now a member of Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 25, 2016
EternalAmbition7 joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Dec 25, 2016
EternalAmbition7 replied to Danielito San Miguel's discussion "Autopsy Photo is REAL" in the group RE OPEN THE TUPAC SHAKUR MURDER CASE
"Here's what it all boils down to. The notion that Tupac, on the night of September 13th 1996, had, IN FACT died, is based on hear-say and the testimony of individuals who may or may not have their own motive for what they choose to disclose. I…"
Dec 25, 2016

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}