All Discussions Tagged 'Army' (8)

← Back to Hands Off Assata Campaign
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pardon Assata Shakur

Pardon Assata Shakur Ayanna Smith Washington, DC In 1973, Shakur was arrested during a traffic stop on the New Jersey Turnpike.  A…

Started by Hands Off Assata

1 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Shaun Overstreet

As FBI Seeks Capture of Assata Shakur, NAACP Head Calls for US Truth and Reconciliation Commission

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KLn5JrvxGKA Earlier this month, former Black Panther Assata Shakur was added to…

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by melissa forbs

Houston protest supports Assata Shakur

Houston protest supports Assata Shakur By Gloria Rubac on May 23, 2013 Militant supporters of former political prisoner Assata Shakur, who…

3 May 24, 2013
Reply by michelle

Assata Shakur is a modern-day Harriet Tubman

Assata Shakur is a modern-day Harriet Tubman By Monica Moorehead on May 7, 2013 I had the distinct honor of meeting Assata Shakur in person…

0 May 24, 2013

National Network on Cuba condemns U.S. ‘terrorist’ bounty on Assata Shakur

National Network on Cuba condemns U.S. ‘terrorist’ bounty on Assata Shakur By Workers World staff on May 20, 2013 The following statement…

0 May 22, 2013

Obama Makes Black Liberation Speech an Act of Terrorism

The announcement that the FBI added Assata Shakur to the list of most wanted terrorists was initially mystifying, a real life example of th…

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by melissa forbs

Assata Shakur Releases Open Letter: “All I have is my voice, my spirit and the will to tell the truth.”

In the wake of her addition to the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List, Assata Shakur has released an open letter. In it, she explains the cir…

7 May 16, 2013
Reply by whiteout

Exonerate Assata Shakur! SIGN THE PETITION NOW!!

Petitioning Barack Obama  This petition will be delivered to: United States President Barack Obama The Congressional Black Caucus Exoner…

0 May 10, 2013

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}