All Discussions Tagged 'Daily' (2)

← Back to Hands Off Assata Campaign
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

U.S. and Cuba in talks to have Tupac's aunt and notorious Cuban spy exchanged in prisoner swap

"The two countries are reportedly in talks about possible prisoner exchange. Discussions, part of efforts to normalize diplomatic relation…

Started by Danielito San Miguel

0 Jun 6, 2016

$2million bounty placed on 2Pac’s aunt, becomes first woman on FBI’s Top 10 Most Wanted

$2million bounty placed on 2Pac’s aunt, becomes first woman on FBI’s Top 10 Most Wanted The first woman ever placed on the FBI’s list of to…

Started by Hands Off Assata

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Skase a.k.

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}