Cathy Scott's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said."

Cathy Scott replied Oct 29, 2013 to DJ Quik Blames Tupac's Death & Death Row's Fall On Travon Lane

10 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Pavan Sitlani

"To add to Greg's comment, Tupac was also in the trauma unit, which has its own secur…"

Cathy Scott replied Apr 3, 2013 to "Tupac recieved Death Threats at the hospital" - Gobi (OLD INTERVIEW)

17 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Lex diamondz

"Kadafi was shot in the face at point-blank range at 3:45 in the morning in the hallw…"

Cathy Scott replied Apr 3, 2013 to Mutah "Napoleon" Beale's Response.

11 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Shaun Overstreet

"I interviewed the surgeon after Tupac died. It was the chest injury that killed him.…"

Cathy Scott replied Dec 30, 2012 to "Autopsy Photo is REAL"

38 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by EternalAmbition7

"Good question. It's a description of the injuries and the trajectory of the bullets…"

Cathy Scott replied Dec 29, 2012 to "Autopsy Photo is REAL"

38 Dec 25, 2016

"His mother didn't "pronounce" him dead. She didn't have the authority to do that. A…"

38 Dec 25, 2016

"Wrong. Afeni saw him dead, as did his aunt. His mother identified his body, which is…"

38 Dec 25, 2016

"Tina, How in the world would I have been able to see Tupac's body? That is an imposs…"

38 Dec 25, 2016

"Thanks for your kind words, Tina."

38 Dec 25, 2016

"Very well said, Greg. Many thanks."

Cathy Scott replied Dec 28, 2012 to "Autopsy Photo is REAL"

38 Dec 25, 2016

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile IconJeanne Bullock and draven hoffmann joined Truth About Tupac Movement
yesterday
Profile IconDavid Liles, Janine Lynch, Desmond Edmond and 14 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 4
Profile IconRobert Blair, MD, Adam Lee and 17 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 2
Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}