Greg Kading's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Christi - I read that article when it came out and have spoken to Clayton Hil…"

Greg Kading replied Jul 31, 2014 to Greg Kading and Anton Batey interview

5 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Christi Love

"Hi Gigi - thanks for your generous offer. We have the money we need for the document…"

Greg Kading replied Jul 31, 2014 to Greg Kading and Anton Batey interview

5 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Christi Love

"I would have asked Arsenio Hall: Do you think the witnesses in a Justin Bieber murde…"

Greg Kading replied Jul 7, 2014 to Tupac Shakur's Murder Examined in New 'National Geographic' Doc "If Justin Bieber had gotten shot in Tupac's car, we'd know more," says Arsenio Hall

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Greg Kading

"It is bizarre, but not so surprising when you think about cons havin g nothing bette…"

Greg Kading replied Nov 18, 2013 to Reported Source Claims Jimmy Henchman Was Actually Behind Bogus 2PAC/Bad Boy Shooting Article

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Don H

"Keep in mind, the sentencing on the 25th is jsut for his federal dope case. He stiil…"

Greg Kading replied Oct 19, 2013 to Jimmy Henchman Sentencing Date Set For October 25th, Facing Mandatory Life In Prison, Say What About Diddy??

15 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Don H

"Rosemond is so full of shit it's laughable. Lie factory is a great term Whiteout. Th…"

Greg Kading replied Oct 17, 2013 to Jimmy Henchman Sentencing Date Set For October 25th, Facing Mandatory Life In Prison, Say What About Diddy??

15 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Don H

"Thanks Henry. "

Greg Kading replied Jul 1, 2013 to 2Pac & Bigge's Murders: Greg Kading Raps with Truth About Tupac .com

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Greg Kading

"Hey Lewman....heres some info to help clear things up for you. When a person is shot…"

Greg Kading replied Apr 2, 2013 to "Tupac recieved Death Threats at the hospital" - Gobi (OLD INTERVIEW)

17 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Lex diamondz

"@ Colonel - I admire your passion brother, and I agree, ¨´NEVER GIVE UP´´. I ´m out…"

Greg Kading replied Jan 15, 2013 to "Be honest - the best chance you got is come up with a case, something, anything, make arrests, stir the shitstorm."

13 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Rukahs

"I guess we might be talking about apples and oranges. As investigators, we (the poli…"

Greg Kading replied Jan 11, 2013 to "Tupac recieved Death Threats at the hospital" - Gobi (OLD INTERVIEW)

17 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Lex diamondz

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}