Illuminati - Killuminati (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jimmy Henchmen Arrested on Drug Charges

Associated Press   NEW YORK — A fugitive hip-hop mogul recently linked by an inmate to a shooting that wounded Tupac Shakur has been arres…

Started by Asher

10 Aug 18, 2011

Man Claims Nation of Islam Connected to Murder of The Notorious B.I.G.

A convict came forward today with some severe allegations about the NOI…   Originally posted July 5, 2011 - 4:32 PM http://www.xxlmag.…

Started by Asher

5 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by olmec mbeki

Chuck Philips wants his retraction back

Kevin Roderick • June 22 2011 11:44 AM Originally posted at: LAObserved.com Pulitzer-winning reporter Chuck Phillips, you might recall, le…

Started by Asher

4 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Angelia

Convict Admits to Shooting Tupac on Orders By James Rosemond

Dexter Issac admits to shooting Tupac at Quad Studios in 1994…   Originally Posted: June 15, 2011 - 3:33 PM on XXL News   After years of sp…

Started by TruthAboutTupac Movement

0 Jun 15, 2011

Jimmy Rosemond Speaks Out Against Cocaine Charges

The music exec says he’s a target of “opportunistic prosecutors.” By Reggie Ugwu Posted: 05/23/2011 on BET News.com   Jimmy "Hen…

Started by Asher

1 May 24, 2011
Reply by gbo

Game's Manager Jimmy 'Henchman' Rosemond Wanted By Feds

Warrant issued for Czar Entertainment CEO's arrest in connection to drug case. By Gil Kaufman, reposted from: MTV Czar Entertainment boss…

Started by Asher

1 May 18, 2011
Reply by 2key williams j.r

FBI made bi-coastal effort to find B.I.G. leads

LOS ANGELES—FBI agents on both coasts participated in a nearly two-year investigation aimed at finding out who gunned down t…

Started by TruthAboutTupac Movement

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by gbo

Lil Kim Says Gov’t Involved in BIG’s Murder (XXL)

Lil Kim Says Gov’t Involved in BIG’s Murder Kim has a few theories as to why some wouldn’t want to see the ascent of Biggie and ‘Pac contin…

Started by Asher

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by gbo

when exactly did the illuminati take over?

if the illuminati (being the original group or as general term for a secret society) start taking over the music industry? they didn't just…

Started by Travis Tomaszkiewicz

27 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Issac Mustacich

Game's Manager Sues NY Daily News for $100 Million

Game's Manager Sues NY Daily News for $100 MillionPosted Oct 15th 2010 8:00PM by SharksReposted by Cush Love Infamous industry figure and…

Started by Cush Love

0 Oct 15, 2010

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile IconJeanne Bullock and draven hoffmann joined Truth About Tupac Movement
yesterday
Profile IconDavid Liles, Janine Lynch, Desmond Edmond and 14 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 4
Profile IconRobert Blair, MD, Adam Lee and 17 more joined Truth About Tupac Movement
Dec 2
Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}