2 pac cap2 off duty kould he been tring too show us how too fight revolution

Started by TRAP JAW

0 Jun 5, 2015

I'm perfect

http://youtu.be/5He4W6fB0yk

Started by Scrooge Mac

0 Jan 5, 2015

Nieman Marcus - Slick Rick

A while back, the producer out of Lima, Ohio said he will be releasing music in the name of the great +Slick Rick. Well now I am glad to t…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Oct 16, 2014

peace and love to pac

yo my niggas love you guys and id do anything for pac but the royal family come first I love them the most guys why do you think big suge w…

Started by tonyconaghan

0 Aug 27, 2014

Music Submissions

Thank you for taking the time to submit your music to The Wrap Up Magazine Submissions Department. Would you like to submit your music to…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Aug 13, 2014

Looking for Court documents relating to Tupac's cases.

Whatsup guys?  Just signed up for this site.  So I joined here in hopes of finding some documents from Tupac's  court cases.  Notably the c…

Started by Wesley Thompson

0 Jul 29, 2014

Fighting These Demons

I cover my eyes, I cover my ears. I don't want to hear these voices. I'm fighting these demons, i'm taking these demons back to work. List…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Jun 26, 2014

Have You Heard? Operation Whitewash

Rumors are that +Iggy Azalea is leading the hip-hop billboard charts and is bringing the rest of the crew up with her. Not only has she be…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Jun 26, 2014

For The Critics

What are music critics? Music Critic is the online music review site, with reviews written by the people, for the people. They are reviews…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Jun 12, 2014

2Pac Birthday Celebration in San Francisco >> June 16, 2014

2PAC BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION Presented + Hosted by Sellassie + Special Guests MONDAY JUNE 16, 2014 Elbo Room 647 Valencia St, San Francisco, C…

Started by Sellassie

0 Jun 10, 2014

RSS

TAT TRANSLATOR

Music

Loading…

Latest Activity

Makaveli-Soldier updated their profile
Nov 5
Clifford Onehundredd Brown posted photos
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Mind Of Makaveli's group
Thumbnail

Mind of Makaveli

A group dedicated to the studying the souljah lessons of Makaveli Minded Strategies, lyrical analysis, & carrying forward the Legacy of Tupac's music and message 2 change the world!See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown joined Hands Off Assata's group
Thumbnail

Hands Off Assata Campaign

Hands Off Assata Campaign Action Alerts use networks of ordinary citizens from all over the world to educate, agitate and compel change. Action Alerts are simple enough to be carried out by anyone and effective enough to see immediate results.Join us in protecting all freedom by telling the Federal Government and the State of New Jersey and its law enforcement agencies: "Hands Off Assata!"See More
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown updated their profile
Oct 21
Clifford Onehundredd Brown and melissa forbs are now friends
Oct 21

© 2017   Created by TruthAboutTupac Movement.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(up.browser|up.link|mmp|symbian|smartphone|midp|wap|vodafone|o2|pocket|kindle|mobile|pda|psp|treo)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/operamini/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/blackberry/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(palmos|palm|hiptop|avantgo|plucker|xiino|blazer|elaine)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/(windowsce; ppc;|windows ce; smartphone;|windows ce;iemobile)/i)||navigator.userAgent.match(/android/i))&&!navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)){if(document.URL.indexOf("desktopsite=true")<0){window.location="http://applogin.mannysapps.com/html5/?appcode=tupac"}}